PDM has an extremely well qualified and dedicated anesthesia billing team that readily invests their energy into your success.
Our management team alone has over 100 years of combined medical, accounting and financial expertise backed by masters degrees, a law degree, CPCs and CPAs. This experience forms the foundation of our services and with an average tenure of over 12 years, our managers, as well https://www.viagrasansordonnancefr.com/viagra-generique/ as the entire PDM team, has very little turnover. This results in stable, consistent service for your practice.
Our administrative team is supported by an equally impressive host of supervisors and front-line staff. Totaling 72 employees, we are professional, friendly, and passionate about the work we do for you.
Business and Professional Affiliations
PDM works closely with other experts in our field to maintain a high level of expertise in anesthesia billing and reimbursement. By keeping ourselves up to date on the latest trends and technologies, we offer our customers the benefit of adaptability as we improve our services to meet your changing needs. Among other groups, we are involved in:
- The American Society of Anesthesiologists (ASA)
- The Anesthesia Administration Assembly (AAA)
- The Florida Anesthesia Administration Assembly (FAAA)
- The Medical Group Managers Association (MGMA)
- The American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC)
- The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- The Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)